Do you know if your organization meets HIPAA requirements
Failure to comply with HIPAA regulations invites hefty fines and can be debilitating for the financial and reputational health of a business. And it can all start with a single stolen smartphone, laptop, or USB device leading to HIPAA violation.
Take our 60 Seconds HIPAA Compliance Check
and find out right now.
Find out if you are HIPAA Compliant in 60 seconds or less.
This quiz will covers the key areas relating to PHI security in the HIPAA/ HITECH Acts. It can help you identify areas of non-compliance within your organization. This check is not an exhaustive review of all elements of the Acts, nor it can be considered legal advice.
HIPAA Compliance Services
Steps needed to identify if your organization meets HIPAA regulatory requirements:
- Determine which of the required annual audits and assessments are applicable to your organization.
Conduct the required audits and assessments, analyze the results, and document any deficiencies.
- Document your remediation plans, put the plans into action, review annually, and update as necessary.
- If the organization has not already done so, appoint a HIPAA Compliance, Privacy and/or Security Officer.
- Ensure the designated HIPAA Compliance Officer conducts annual HIPAA training for all members of staff.
- Ensure HIPAA training and staff member attestation of HIPAA policies and procedures is documented.
- Perform due diligence on Business Associates to assess HIPAA compliance and annually review BAAs.
Review processes for staff members to report breaches and how breaches are notified to HHS OCR.
Questions about HIPAA?
If you have any questions about how to meet HIPAA compliance, we can help